Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pieces of my mind trembling…

What does it means actually? Hmm… These days I just keep on thinking of my results. I mean my final part 6 result. I’m scared if I get below 3 pointer then I can’t even get to work as a Police Officer at all and I think it will take many years for me to earn saving for my dream to go to South Korea and be at my favourite bridge at 11pm sharp. What should I do, Ya ALLAH… Just now, I and my family were heading to “POKOK KETAPANG” Restaurant and you guys know what happen? I have expressed my feeling to both parents of mine about what I think about my result and did you guys know what they have said to me? Especially my dad, he said if I get below 3 pointers that mean he never believed that I have study hard for my final? What should I do? I think I have tried my best but then my HR carried marks and my BPR lecturer ways of marking can give SUCH BIG EFFECT on my result.

I can’t even sleep tonight. I can’t even feel comfortable as I did not get my results yet? Ya ALLAH, what if my results are really bad? Then what should I do? Where I gonna start my work? Can I manage to saves so much money for my travelling my dream place? Can I manage my life so well after this? The future is on my results. The result will decide my path of life! Really!!! Swear to my GOD, I didn’t get to go to South Korea, surely I live my life with full of regret and tears. I just wanna go there and feel the air of Seoul. That’s all. I wanna touch the land of Hangul myself. I wanna go there and wait on what’s gonna happen at 11pm at my dream Bridge. Should I said that I’m not gonna get marry until I go to South Korea? Should I do that,peeps?

With the ambiguity of my future, I still can’t even tell myself what gonna happen in front of me later. I can’t even predict what is going to happen to my life, my future and myself. I still did not even figure out the solutions to my future. What should I do and shouldn’t and I still didn’t know what I should plan and not to plan…

Can you guys imagine that, the results bring enormous effect in my life and the result decides my life and the path itself… Ya ALLAH, KAU SAJALAH YANG DAPAT MEMBANTUKU… AKU TAK MAMPU NAK LAKUKAN APA-APA LAGI SELAIN HANYA MAMPU BERDOA… HARAP SEMUANYA BERJALAN LANCAR… AMIN… CERAHKANLAH MASA DEPAN KU… BUKAKANLAH PINTU REZEKI MU PADAKU… MURAHKANLAH REZEKIKU SETIAP HARI… AMIN…AMIN… YA RABBAL A’LAMIN…

X0X0,

HuNNy…

No comments:

Post a Comment